Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EQUINE ENTERTAINMENT

Next time you play hide-n-seek, be glad you're not a horse.

Hi!! Are you ready to play?
Huh huh huh?


Okay, here are the rules: You count to thirty.
With your eyes closed. Then try to find me.
Come on, do it. 
I'm waiting!

Seriously? I see you peeking! Not fair!

I'm coming for you now!
You can't get to home base without going around me. 
Nah nah nah nah!

Shoot. This cover doesn't work.
I'm not as thin as I used to be.

You don't see me. You don't see me.
I'm blending with the tree.

La, la, la, la, la. Nothing to see here.


Uh..... you do see me? Dang it!
Quick, horse jokes to distract you:
Where do horses stay in a hotel?
In the bridle suite, of course!

What is the best type of story to tell a runaway horse?

A tale of WHOA!


Hey! You with the camera!
Now I'm coming for YOU, ya punk. This is MY pasture.
No hiding from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment