Saturday, July 21, 2012

GUESS WHO'S PREGNANT?

Whew, not me!

But I had you wondering there for just a second, didn't I?

Nope, nobody in our house is pregnant, but
my good friend Amanda is having her very first baby soon! So, we threw her a party and showered her with presents for the new man in her life...
We sent out invitations..

And Evie helped me make a balloon banner for the front porch.

We broke out the china and silverware!
Thank goodness she's having a boy, because almost every dish I own is blue!

And of course, there was a cake!

And lots o' food...
Then the girls all came over!
(yes, Evie was being camera shy and clingy)


"Fifty Shades of Grey" was the diaper raffle prize...
and the winner was Andrea, Amanda's sister!
Hmm... there might be another baby in the family soon
if the book works its magic!

Baby Alex and his mom got lots of goodies...

And books too!

Then we sent the girls home with a parting gift...

Or I should say Alex sent them a parting gift.
Baby blue nail polish!
What a sweet little fella.  ;-)

The balloon banner came down,
which meant the fun was just getting started!!


And off she goes...

Just a toddler with a toothpick...


BAM BAM BAM BAM!

It's like king-sized bubble wrap!

"Popped 'em all, Momma!"

Yup, but who gets to pick 'em up?
(okay, Momma helped too.)






No comments:

Post a Comment