Friday, January 21, 2011

WHO GETS 25 HOURS IN A DAY?

I'm not going to apologize for the lack of blogs recently. It means I'm too busy being a good mom to waste time trying to arrange a bunch of pictures into a slightly cohesive and intelligible post.... right?!

Eh, here's my apology anyway: VIDEOS!

And I'm also not going to apologize for being (almost) 30 years old and having Justin Bieber on my Ipod. He's literally half my age, but he makes fun music. 




Feel free to turn your volume DOWN prior to watching these, so you can avoid the high-pitched mommy voice that is now captured for eternity by YouTube:



1 comment:

  1. Love these! I'm thinking we've gotta get a contraption like that-it looks like awesome fun:)

    God bless youtube. How else would we show the world how incredibly adorable our offspring can be?

    ReplyDelete